We are seeking partners with shared values to build communities of higher consciousness – one place, one person at a time.
At RDUSA we are committed to co-creating epic, soulful places that embody creativity, collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, community and hope. As an impact real estate company focused on resilient and equitable development with a commitment to social, economic, and environmental sustainability, our approach has successfully laid the groundwork for over $10 billion in community revitalization development opportunities while responsibly reaching out and engaging with over 200,000 residents. To envision what this collaborative process looks and feels like please review the resources shown on this page that reflect our values.
We believe in:
- compassion behind the 9 Principles of Ethical Redevelopment, Equitable Development & Restorative Practice
- legitimate community participation of Crowdsourced Placemaking & Tactical Urbanism
- comprehensive collaboration of Collective Impact
- principals of Equitable Transit-Oriented Development (ETOD)
- communities with vital public spaces
- opportunitites for life-enhancing job training
- harmony of The Well-Tempered City
- forward-thinking approaches for Innovation Districts
- walkable placemaking principles of Smart Growth America
- standards of LEED & Green Communities